Saturday 2nd October 2010 -Siem Reap Lake Resort - 9am tee off
Sunday 3rd October 2010 - Phokeethra Country Club - 12pm tee off
Tuesday 5th October 2010 - Angkor Golf Resort - 12pm tee off
Wednesday 6th October 2010 - Final round @ Phokeethra - 8am tee off
- Please arrive at the golf courses at minimum of 30 minutes before the tee time for registration.
- To be eligible to win the Tin Cup you must play all four rounds
- If you are not available to play all four rounds, you may play the ones of your choice.
- There will be prize ceremony after each round in the Club house for the days winners and a final prize ceremony after the final round to announce the Tin Cup champion..
- Flights of four (maximum) will be chosen by competition organiser and golf club management.
- Prizes are available for 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place, Longest drive & Nearest the pin.
- Maximum of 4 golfers per flight.
- Scoring format: Team of 4 Medal play (best team NET score)
- Rental clubs & shoes are available but limited so first come first served!
Full Tin Cup 2010 Fee - $420 (x4 rounds of golf, caddies, buggies & buffet lunch for final day)
Fee Breakdown (Inclusive of green fee, caddy & buggy)
Phokeethra Country Club - $70 per round
Angkor Golf Resort - $90 per round
Siem Reap Lake Resort - $90 per round
TIN Cup Entry Fees (towards prizes for each event & overall TIN cup ceremony):
All 4 rounds - $20 per round ($80 for full entry)
Less than 4 rounds - $10 per round
Food & Beverage
Food will be available at all golf clubs as per usual but there will be an official buffet lunch on the final day at Phokeethra Country club for $20 per pax.
To Enter or for more information, please call:
Mr. Jack Hedges: +855(0)77207963