WALK IN RATE
18 Holes US$ 155.00
9 Holes US$ 103.00
Rate Inclusive of Green Fee, Caddy, Sharing Cart and Range Balls
Add $ 10.00 for single cart or $ 5.00 for 9 holes single cart
Play with the pro experience
18 Holes US$ 290.00 (1pax) US$ 205.00pp (2pax) US$ 180.00pp (3pax)
9 Holes US$ 200.00 (1pax) US$ 160.00pp (2pax) US$ 140.00pp (3pax)
Rate Inclusive of Green Fee, Caddy, Sharing Cart, Range Balls and PGA Pro Fee
GOLF CLUB/shoe RENTAL
Shoes for 18 Holes $10.00
Shoes for 9 Holes $10.00
See Below our Rental Club Section
TRANSFERS (AIRPORT - HOTEL - GOLF COURSE)
. 1 Person $10 Return ($5 - 1 way)
. 2-6 People $20 Return ($10 - 1 way)
. 7+ People Quotation on request
Prices subject to change by the club without notice at anytime.
Fore more information and reservation, please call:
+855 (0) 63 767 688
+855 (0) 63 767 689
+855 (0) 97 960 88 55
Prices inclusive of all taxes
We have 24 Sets of the latest Cobra Golf Clubs available for Rental.
18 Holes - $30.00
9 Holes - $20.00
Click on the images below for further details.
PSD Travel, located on site here at Angkor Golf Resort are our trusted sister company. For all your golf golf inclusive packages please contact our trusted team at PSD. See below link to the most popular golf package and many more…
Angkor Golf Resort ; a one stop solution to your corporate golf needs.
Corporate Golf day constitutes a highly effective medium through which to target your consumers, increase brand awareness and to develop and enhance relationships with potential customers and existing clients. It offers an unprecedented opportunity to promote your product to an audience that you the sponsor have identified.
Simply contact us today at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +855 (0) 63 767 688 ; 63 767 689 ; 97 960 88 55
Past clients have included:
Asian Tour, Handa Faldo Cambodia Classic, Angkor Amateur Open, Faldo Series Cambodia Championship. Johnnie Walker, Chevron, ANZ Bank.
A dedicated golf specialist will assist you with:
- How best to maximize your golf day.
- A complete marketing program, pre and post event.
- Professionally run tournament to exceed your expectations and those of your guests.
- Quality brand awareness through a multitude of branding opportunities.
- Tournament format suggestions.
- Scoring and prize and player pack registration suggestions.
- Media awareness.
- Full food and beverage options.
Golf Etiquette: Angkor Golf Resort requests all golfers to observe the etiquette of golf.
Any golfer found to be conducting themselves in an improper manner, or damaging the golf course will be asked the course immediately with no refund of the green fees. This includes:
- Damaging the course or greens with intent.
- Aggressive behavior including swearing, abusive language or violence towards any Angkor Golf Resort member of staff.
- Throwing of golf clubs or trolley.
- Each golf cart is strictly regulated to carry either one or two golfers, one or two caddies and one or two golf bags.
- There will be no sharing of golf clubs.
- Once the use of golf cart has been paid for and used then there will be no refund of money.
- All cart hire users will complete an indemnity form.
Golfers Dress Code:
Angkor will rigorously enforce a dress code that must be followed before play can commence.
Dress Code for men: Golf shoes or soft training shoes, tailored shorts or trousers, polo t – shirt or sport shirt with collar.
Dress Code for Ladies: Golf shoes or soft training shoes, socks, skirt and blouse or polo t- shirt with collar.
- Non golfers are strictly prohibited from entering the golf course.
- Any single golfer may be asked to join another group during busy periods.
- A maximum of 4 persons per group at any time.
- It is the golfers responsibility to repair all pitch marks made on the green.
- Golfers must complete 18 holes in under 4 hours and 20 minutes. please observe the course marshals direction.