Angkor Golf Resort requests all golfers to observe the etiquette of golf.
Any golfer found to be conducting themselves in an improper manner,
or damaging the golf course will be asked the course immediately with no refund of the green fees.
- Damaging the course or greens with intent.
- Aggresive behaviour including swearing,
abusive language or violence towards any Angkor Golf Resort member of staff.
- Throwing of golf clubs or trolley.
- Each golf cart is strictly regulated to carry either one or two golfers,
one or two caddies and one or two golf bags.
- There will be no sharing of golf clubs.
- Once the use of golf cart has been paid for and used then there will be no refund of money.
- All cart hire users will complete an indemnity form.
Golfers Dress Code:
Angkor will rigorously enforce a dress code that must be followed before play can commence.
Dress Code for men:
Golf shoes or soft training shoes, tailored shorts or trousers, polo t – shirt or sport shirt with collar.
Dress Code for Ladies:
Golf shoes or soft training shoes, socks, skirt and blouse or polo t- shirt with collar.
- Non golfers are strictly prohibited from entering the golf course.
- Any single golfer will be asked to join another group.
- A maximum of 4 persons per group at any time.
- It is the golfers responsibility to repair all pitch marks made on the green.
- Golfers must complete 18 holes in under 4 hours and 20 minutes. please observe the course marshals direction.
The Angkor shop provides a wide selection of golf merchandise including top brands such as:
Titleist, Footjoy and King Cobra golf clubs. Find a souvenir for family or friend at the Angkor Shop.
Items Include: Nike Golf Bag,
Nike Golf Shirts,
Nike Travel Bag, Nike caps, visors, hats and golf balls.
Golf Tees and